Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

The Zeno-Socrates dialogs Chapter 15

Zeno's paradoxes as the predecessor of all hologram theory: The Zeno-Socrates dialogs:
The Zeno-Socrates dialogs
Chapter 15
By Exia, a servant in Zeno's house and future grandmother to Eudoxus of Cnidus.
The trial of Zeno-Epilog


Even the guards had left. Draco sat brooding in his throne on the raised marble dais.  The empty courtroom stretched before him, darkening in the fading day light..


Suddenly a beautiful woman stood beside him totally naked.


“Who are you?” Draco asked, both angry and surprised.


“I am the goddess Dike.”


“Go away, I have no need of gods or goddesses.”


“Nor do the gods need you.  But I bring you tidings.  Do not worry Draco. You will get your revenge.”


“Why would you help me? What am I to you.”


“You, yourself are nothing to me. But we must stop this progress. Mankind is not yet ready for it.”


“Not yet?  When will I know that man is ready.”

“You will know when you see the sign written in blood and the stars.”

No comments:

Post a Comment