Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

NLT 4 Dante vs NLT-4

We were, during the last post, getting ready to discuss Dante's 7 deadly sins; gluttony (that one of mine), wrath (not so much, but enough to be condemned), sloth (guilty), avarice (perhaps the worse because I don't see it in myself), lust (of course), envy (I envy those who don't need to envy), pride (perhaps nothing would be accomplished if people did not take pride in their work, what type of list is this anyway?).  I see much more logic in the original Greek list.
The sins of cheaters, hoarders, adulterers and the like, those are sins I can sink my teeth in, that I can condemn myself for, although I fail to understand how they can be completely separated one from the other.
I swam again today
the pizza i ate for lunch
like a lead weight
all the more reason
i thought of a pizza
many years ago
that I should have forgot
eating with
a starving friend
like me today
with no time
for anything else
and eating was all we had
and so i tried
swimming myself to death
not letting up
despite the pizza
until the pain left
and there was nothing
no part of me left
only the water
and the pain
my constant companion
i used to have a lover
not to long ago
not someone you sleep with
a true lover
now i have a roommate
and i should not be jealous
some people have less
but i failed
to swim myself to death
in the end too tired
too many responsibilities
death will come soon enough
it it patient
it will wait for me
perhaps it will give me time
after a suitable period of mourning
to get a lover
if there can be
another
again
or maybe it
will not
give me time
or love
to each his own
heaven or hell
to manufacture
out of life

It's time to talk of the afterlife, in fact.
I heard it said that somewhere our universe is sitting on a third grader's shelf, a school project that received a "C".
That idea is not so hard to reconcile with Non linear time, once we give up our ideas of dimension.  It is not totally different from the idea that we are just a marble to some other type of existence.  NLT provides a stranger version both with more potential for good and evil.
While NLT cannot rule out the third grader, EHT suggests that we, the composite intellect of the universe (past present and future) create the universe from the infinite intelligence formed when all time goes non linear and therefor all thought exists in a singularity without time or dimension separating it.  It is intringuing (the amount of the intelligence represented thereby in a single second is calculated in the Einstein Hologram Universe for anyone interested.  It may appear in one of the blog entries here.
NLT doesn't necessarily adopt that, there being problems with intelligence without a frame of reference in which to have a thought held.  Even if our brains only hold one thought "at a time" there still has to be that time to hold it.
Instead, NLT argues that intelligence, even self awareness, is a function of some preconceived set of events, we think therefore thought is a projection of non linearity in a linear format.  In the words of Einstein, the only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once, or everything happens at once and time is the manifestation of linearity.
Every day can be hell and every day can be precious.  They can be both, but its much better that they be one or the other than that they be neither; but that is the possible nature of NLT.  EHT is much kinder and equally likely in many respects.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1umEXpGHc0E


No comments:

Post a Comment