Pages

Friday, July 25, 2014

NLT-Dante's Inferno vs NLT theory 1 of 2

For those of you who are just hanging around waiting for the proof that forces are negative energy states, it will be around the third or forth entry once I get back to that part of this discussion. You can use the opportunity while you are waiting to figure it out yourself if you'd like, all the pieces have been presented.  It is a truly staggering result of Non-linear time Theory.  For those who just want to know how NLT works with the universe we live in, you're welcome to read on or not.
Dante used a dream to take a trip down a largely Greek inspired Hades of Virgil, replete with Greek Heroes at their appointed stations.  It would be more appropriate to write this in prose; but I will not.  I can, at least, adopt the use of Dante and Virgil as guides, albeith through the eyes of someone else. I think its only appropriate that some of my source material, my "guide" would come from MIT, a bastion of what I can only call "pre Non-linear time" physicists.
http://alumni.media.mit.edu/~spiegel/papers/Hell.pdf.
Dante had Virgil, Virgil had a Sybil.  You do not even have a vestige of humanity to accompany you, apparently.  You only have me for a guide, despised, spineless, and saddled with a knowledge of the afterlife, the hell that is waiting for me,  that only saddens me more.  In other words, the perfect guide to take you through hell.
My version of hell is quite different from that of Dante and Virgil.  Aside from the fact that my afterlife is primarily based on Physics, Einstein, Hologram theory and the like; mine is factual in nature.  There are many unknowns, but of almost a certainty, mine is real.
Unfortunately, the philosophy department of MIT is incorrect and we can know about the afterlife and it is predictably not pleasant, at least not for those of us who take crimes against ourselves and others into the afterlife.  That is those of us who have made our own lives and those who we love the most into living hells have a particularly hard time facing the reality of hell. But if you want to hear about it, to accompany me and Speigel in the footsteps of Virgil and Dante and the Sybil of Aeneid.  Don't let me stop you.
 I don't plan on picking on Speigel's work, by the way, but only will point out what has already been discussed in arriving at the afterlife which has been discussed before.  If you want more information, more math as it were, most of this was developed for the Einstein Hologram Universe, which took a more positive approach which matched my time and opportunities at the time, Alas Babylon, gone forever.
The timing, relative to that of Parminides (450 BC), of the source work, Virgil's Aeneid, is worth a passing reference.  Virgil's work apparently originated between 19 and 29 BC.  That means that it was close enough (500 years) to Parminides work so that some of that more ancient Greeks wisdom should still have been in tact rather than the ragged tatters left to us today.  The fact that both are Greek works, of course they are both Greek works, is worth discussing.  Since Dante's version is little more than the Westernization, the Christianized version of the original, it is perhaps too far from the Greek roots of Parminides and Virgil to be of much use, but it is the best known and as a reference for today's more accurate version, it is worth keeping.
The importance of both old versions, in my opinion, is the recognition that the acts of life are reflected in the effects on death; the dead, in my case the living dead, "separated based on their defining actions"; a concept which my version of hell will develop in terms of cognition, joinder of remote experience, sharing of experience and the like, but which is otherwise be appropriate.
The idea of splitting sinners by Virgil based on "Incontenance, violence, fraud and betrayal" is amusingly inconsistent with NLT/EHT and unamusingly disturbing to me.  How many of those hells do I belong in, how many have you condemned me to and in how many parts would I have to be torn asunder to fit in them all; which piece of me would have to suffer each death.  Of course death is less violent in Aeneid's 4 than Dante's 7 deadly sins in terms of the pieces I'd be cut.
But this is not an epic journey, unfortunately.  It is a physics paper.  Unlike the other two it is based on mathematical principles and it is a real hell for me which exists for those of us destined to occupy it.
The heaven or hell you create for yourself is what you are living at this minute.  IT is not something for the future, it is something of the present.  While not all of the answers are given; at least the multiple theoretical basis.today, but the short version in NLT is that the after life is what we are currently living, have lived, what have you.here.
But it is late, tomorrow will be plenty of time to continue the exploration of hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment