Pages

Sunday, July 6, 2014

NLT the next step Part 26-what is coming next-

If I was doing a good job this Sunday morning, I would be able to tell you what is coming next.  Perhaps I could tell everyone around the world what they would be having for breakfast tomorrow.  Alas, you are a vague shadow to me, little more real than the illusion outside of the window.
I am tired this morning, my disassociative condition (inner ear problem) is acting up and I feel as disconnected from your world as an asteroid in deep space.  I know you are out there, but I cannot tell where you are.  My technology won't tell me who you are or what city you are in, but I can see you by country and I know you are reading from all over the planet.  I often wish I'd hear more from you, silent eyes looking at what is written here and responding with silent judgment; the only positive feedback being your return.  It is very much like a twilight zone event, but who wants to admit they follow someone who appears mad, questioning the fundamentals of the universe, worse still, a madman proving that the other methods of approaching quantum space time are antiquated and quaint, the equivalent of stone tools in physics.  Well, I can barely understand the basics of field equations and never could have worked them out so they aren't exactly stone tools; perhaps they are better referred to as ancient ruins, more advanced than what follows, but impossible to understand from the new perspectives.
Normally, I would follow this diversion with more of the grant text, lay a little more groundwork for the next big thing, try to get through the roughly 30 pages of presentation, but I am not sure what time today I'll be able to put my hands on the most recent edition of the project, being on a different computer, and so you will have to wait till later, perhaps tomorrow.
While a massive conceptual reversal was presented yesterday, there is more to come.  Some things on the agenda for later days are worth mentioning, so without further ado, let me continue with what you've come here, from all over the world, to read, what is behind the curtain of the universe.

We are going to explore and refine the model of clock times as molecular and atomic states which allow for some new concepts; such as "reverse critical mass events"; that is those applications of time where combination occurs, fussion of clock times.

We are going to talk about the nature of exponential compression, the compression (or decompression) of prior state (later state) clock times at exponentially larger states (10^2, 10^4, 10^8, 10^16 (observed), 10^32, etc) and speculation on the meaning.

This is a discussion of why compression is of clock times as opposed to anything else.  Exponential growth indicates quantum changes can go on forever and may somehow fade backwards which raises philosophical questions.   We're going to talk about what might be visible from CT5 and CT6 (if CT4 has standard clock time, what do you think CT5 might allow?).  We'll talk about the alternative, that CT5 represents a return to CT0 or perhaps merely one of 4 steps back in that direction. Depending on which way you go has massive consequences for us who may be the only intellectual clock time or perhaps one of the most ignorant.

What do you think of what you've seen so far, I wonder?  What will you think of what you see tomorrow?  When will we actually sit together to discuss shoes, and ships and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings?

No comments:

Post a Comment