Pages

Saturday, July 26, 2014

NLT-Dante's inferno vs 2

I swam in the dark the other night
I was totally alone
No one was there
no one to speak to
not even light
other than the darkness
that follows dusk
The mind could see
in the swirling waters
anything
in the absence of light
the masking of sound
the mind moves on its on
all the horrors are there
achievements and failures
the mouth cannot speak
even breath is regulated
by the presence
or absence of water
and i thought
what is it i have to say
what defense do i offer
to the crimes
i did not commit
and what do i offer
for those i did
in the thin dark of night
and thickness of the water
I try to move my mind
on from here to somewhere else
I look ahead of myself
and i ask what is it
that is left for me to say
that is left of me at all
the steady movement
the pumping of arms, legs
lungs and heart
and i search
my soul
hollow
what i find
is a terrible emptiness
I have nothing
left to say
left to give
i who have
so much
to give
to say
to want
my offences
my wants
my passions
my dreams
my wager
peace
of mind
the mind
itself'
the heart
the soul
silenced
understood
or not
defended
or defenseless
justice determined
sentences
condemnations
an end
a death
resulting in
nothing
except pain
oblivion
without
peace
sans words
sans desires
sans all
what is left
to say
nothing
but I do
have more to say
more to give
do what i will
what i cannot do
i will try
and go down trying
go down dying
not to die
but for what i believe in
who i believe in
for there is death
and there is the afterlife
that awaits
more hell than heaven
the only mitigation
not surrendering
finding
or trying to find
despite everything
happiness

It is possible according to Dante and Virgil to visit hell, but not necessarily to escape.  Going to hell, at least part of the way, during life is preordained under Non-linear time theory.  You have gone, you will go through the afterlife, at least part of it.  You are going.  Funny to think reading this is hell.
To the extent it follows Einstein Hologram theory, Non-linear time theory agrees.
There are stories, more fantasy than history of rescue from hell:. Not possible under nlt theory.  You can, perhaps mediate hell through events or the right person.  I heard a quote from an actor who died and who said he regretted nothing in life.  Does he escape hell?  Perhaps, but that's uncertain.  That is something I will discuss in due course, but this will not be just two posts.  It could be, but it serves a purpose for me if not for you.
What do we know, before NLT about the afterlife.  Not what are we taught, not what do we hope for, but what do we actually know?
You can never completely escape the afterlife.  That is all.
We are about to see how much more we know afterwards, the terrible knowledge that Non linear time theory gives us.

No comments:

Post a Comment