Pages

Monday, July 28, 2014

NLT-the next thing Part 40HOW WE GET MULTIPLE DIFFERENT FORCES WITH A SINGLE COORDINATE CHANGE

There was one more short post I think helps before getting to the proof, so sue me.
Originally NLT started as an attempt to reconcile paradox within existing fundamental physics frameworks.  As such my early work dealt with trying to solve math equations (such as the field equations) using concepts in the Einstein Hologram Universe.  That led to Non-linear time concepts.  I've been developing those concepts independently for some months, derailed though I might otherwise be, I've somehow muddled to this point.
Eventually, soon, I'll have to get back to developing the field equations, and other misdirections of physics using NLT theories and only then can we really start to move forward.
Today is my board meeting for the homeless. How I feel for the madness of the homeless and the draw of the lifestyle of the road with its freedoms, adverntures, dangers, and tie to our not too distant predecessors; the true hunter, gatherers.  The merger of two homeless entities raises the most bizarre issues; how do you house the facilities for the homeless, mad, shelterless, cold, hot, hungry, free because they have nothing.
But before that, I will have several new concepts of NLT as well as a page of notes that have to go somewhere, so be patient with me, or don't.

HOW WE GET MULTIPLE DIFFERENT FORCES WITH A SINGLE COORDINATE CHANGEIf forces are negative coordinate changes of time; the idea is that CT1 can remain as CT2 goes move negative because of the conservation of time the not all have to change; one can go more negative as the other stops going negative.  Multiple forces as ct3 to ct4 are possible because more than one force in a series can change.  For example, CT1 goes more negative to affect one change, CT2 goes more negative to effect a second change, and the original change is CT3 going negative alone associated with a “changed time orbit”.

No comments:

Post a Comment