Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Still waiting for NLT-Fireships

I know it's wrong not to just continue the posts, but there are issues much greater than the structure of the universe at work.  NLT provides a series of explanations for concepts which cannot be solved using traditional mathematics.  While it is built on concepts envisioned by Einstein, even so, its hard to get too excited about NLT.  While the results are nothing short of remarkable; the idea that everything is only the linear display of events that have already occurred in a singularity is demoralizing for anyone who ignored their responsibilities who sinned.  I consider my actions to largely be based on a sense of responsibility.  It is often a balancing act and I rarely seem to pick the right thing.  The obligations I meet seem pretty hollow.  The balance seems to often be based on values that are not shared.  When I think of the things I've failed to do, the things I need to do that I will never do, the things I've done that I cannot get back.  And if I pledged myself to do the right thing from this point forward, to recapture my life, I would only be doing what is mandated by the science of Non-linear time, what is a moral imperative of physics; actually an imperative of an intelligent life.  Instead, I continue to make the same mistakes, to do the wrong things.  I sell out myself and those who depend on me, including you.
So if it seems like I'm not getting to the posts as quickly as I can (spoiler alert, I prove negative time states give rise to specific energy states), think of how poorly your decisions have been.  Think of the things you have done wrong, the things you continue to do wrong.  You are destroying the world, I have destroyed my world and that of others.  There is so much I still have time to fix, and yet I don't have the personal strength to deal with those things I was able to do in the past, nor properly plan for the future. So we are both in this together.  I've burned down my cities and you've burned yours.   In the words of Ford Maddox,  "Here then were two noble natures, drifting down life like fireships afloat on a lagoon and causing miseries, heartaches agony of the mind and death.  and they themselves steadily deteriorated. and why?for what purpose?to point what lesson? it is all a darkness."  Perhaps it is too much to say I have a noble nature; perhaps it is too much to expect someone who knows better, to do the right thing and allow a claim of nobility.  I am, I suppose, the ignoble fire ship.  And you, I have no proof that you have done anything wrong, that you have not lived up to your moral imperatives.  So perhaps I am just a lonely fireship, floating alone on my lagoon, leaving a wake of misery and darkness.  And the lesson, is that it is not too late to start doing the right thing in the future, and every moment that goes by without the right moral path, whatever the right thing to do is, in not doing it, is lost forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment