Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

NLT the next step Part 17-Paradox 4 PRE-EQUATION ANALYSIS Overview and Goal:

I'm going to talk a little more about Zeno and Parminedes, but I want to take a little detour to discuss grants and NLT.
I had a discussion (by e-mail) with someone about this and they wanted me to be careful to explain why I thought I could do the work set out in the grant (which is continued development of NLT).
How ironic, that I developed and wrote up the theory in detail and yet they would ask me why I thought I could continue to do what I'm already doing.  It's not like there is someone out there with an advanced degree in NLT that I don't know about.
 I'm not attempting to be difficult here.  It is entirely reasonable, but I'm beside myself with the irony of this.  How incongruous that I could develop an entirely new way of approaching the universe, dimension and force; write it up and then be found incompetent to continue its development..
My internal sense of  sarcasm boiled up within me, but in the end I said nothing.  Instead, I will belabor the point to you who don't care and wonder why you stumbled onto this anyway and why you continue reading it (hint-in NLT you have already read as much of it as you are going to read, no more and no less).
I do enjoy the concept that is being played out.  They could set me up to be the mad scientist whose brilliant theory is taken from him because he is not considered qualified enough to develop it so he uses it to bring 4th or 5th dimensional monsters in to destroy his enemies and in the end sacrifices himself to save the world for love or some such nonsense.
Perhaps not.  For in the NLT universe, I've already done whatever it is I will do, the grant determiners have determined, my nay sayers have already nayed and you have already read this and gone on to do whatever it is that you were going to do anyway this evening, sans Non linear time, sans monsters, alas, sans me.

RE-EQUATION ANALYSIS-Overview and Goal: Goals are set out throughout this document, in context. One goal of this grant is to solve as many equations as possible in terms of Non Linear Time (NLT) and to develop s sound foundation for NLT from its origins in EHT. The basic equations to be developed derive from the observations of NLT and already we have (1) exponential growth of compression (coordinate change) as an indicator of how those equations will look and now we will look at (2) sequential coordinate change.

No comments:

Post a Comment