Pages

Monday, October 10, 2022

10.10.22

 Another interesting date.

Had a funeral to attend for a friend who died young and probably because of a minor surgery complication.  Note to self, try not to die on operating table.

I suppose you want to hear about Mr. Grouper Burger.  I'd give it a 3 out of 10.  It really wasn't terrible, not too fishy, etc.  I'd call it bad restaurant adjacent.  Unlike the other frozen fish product I'd call it edible and will likely finish it off; but I would be unlikely to buy it again, although I will give it another test since there are 4 of them.

Well I did 2000 yards at last, including 1000 im, only one was a 400, but at least one way.

Niagara Falls Live - YouTube


May will be here before I know it.  What to do?  What can I ask at this point?  I'm not the first one to ask the question.

Fortress Around Your Heart (Lyrics) - YouTube

This is a meal from a year ago, out on the deck table, a quiet lonely type of meal, sweetpotato, pecan and blueberry-banana pancakes.  Simple, yet not so simple.  I cannot remember much about the mood of the desert that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment