Pages

Monday, October 17, 2022

101722

 The pool is now powerwashed and looks relatively pristine except for the craters which need to be filled.  That process will likely not start till tomorrow because it has to dry for a day or two.  By next weekend it will get the primer coat of paint and probably the final coat  if the weather cooperates and it can be refilled in 7 days.

It wont matter as it will be cold soon, i hope the painting can be done before the leaves begin to fall in earnest.  I do not think there is a cover any longer, that is something to consider. no enough sun for the solar heating without cutting some massive limbs, but we will see.

Today I got a video out that i needed to get out so it was not a wasted day.  I am trying to deal with the claims, something I got uploaded; but the corrections that are necessary are way beyond me, the drawing enablement issue too.  I ended up not setting up the appointment today because the  time frame makes two weeks work.  I can set this up tomorrow after I have a chance to look more closely at the claims and try reaching out one more time today.

This is a shorter post. Perhaps I should give up on you and stop altogether. It would be difficult like dying again. If dying have the ghosts. 



It's been such a very long tone but I've gone a long way to still be here. The weather continues to deliver on the evening, but winter is coming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment