Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2022

10822

 it is staying dark till later and the cats are yowling aournd m, how i detest this place without you.

after alll of the exercise the last 2 days i will only do what i have to today, although there is much i have to do.  while it is still dark i have  been at work for some time doing those things i did not have time for yesterday and even baking a rasher of bacon.

The response is ready as i worked on it for some time last night although there are changes that i envision in a blurry manner today, they are nothing that would prevent me from filing it and at least being done with it; an hours work even if done slowly.

My back seems to have a permanent stifness in it even after these several days after the back work of post hole digging past; but none of the pinched nerve pain.  I wonder which way that will go, but i need to continue with my back exercises as much as possible.

i almost never eat breakfasts like this, its the exaact same cereal eveery morning, but i was up early, made the bacon and figured i would do it so i coudl send a picture and say, see wht you are missing.  could have made hash browns too,but tht was a lot of food.
The russia-crimea bridge explosion is big news.  I heard car bomb, now I'm hearing bomb on the train.  All very strange.
I ended up doing a 10 miles bike ride which caused my hernia to bother me, but I'm less than 30 day away from the surgery.  The yoga helped.
I did file my election so that work is out of the way for now.  My friend in new orleans has disappeared. That isn't you. It worries me. 
It is early afternoon but I am a tired as of it was midnight and I need to shower and get back to work. 
For you so you will know I never stop thinking of you I will post this and come back to it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment