Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2022

10622

 Things have gone fair today so far. Much work to be done although I can get by without some of it. I have to pick the claims up again later and while I'm laying in the hammock I have to exercise later. 



The weather is perfect and it was quiet for a while. 

After relaxing for quite a while, rode bike to gym and back with weights so I clocked 75 intensity minuts (seems like it should have been more) over as many minutes (i guess more would have been impossible).

Thee will likely be no help for the claims so I've printed out the 4 pages that I have to work with.  I'll start on that tonight and finish it tomorrow and still have a day, albeit Saturday, to go over it.  Fortunately, I already made some inroads and given time constraints and everything else I will likely keep it relatively simple and go for clarity and timeliness over perfection.  The main problem is that the help needed with the prosecution of the 11/15 action cannot be relied upon.

I need to shower and my guts are all churned up so I will keep this short so you can respond to it (as if).


No comments:

Post a Comment