Pages

Friday, October 7, 2022

10722

 I slept late, over 9 hours of sleep. I don't like starting behind, but the claims, while a mess, appear correctable.  This is drudgery of a sort and being short on time doesn't help; but I feel comfortable early in the morning with having a second draft by late in the afternoon.  I have a target of 20, and 1 is down; so 19 to go (coming from those already in place).

Well 3:00; I was hoping to be further along by now; but still making progress considering how optional this part is.  Even so, my plan to go swimming at 3:00 is dead.  Looking at 4....

Might just walk today.

Ended up swimming 1700 yds all the im as a 430 reward for getting a usable draft of almost everything, although there is more to do and filing wont happen till tomorrow.  Took this picture while walking the dog, a shorter walk, a little under 2 miles which included part in the dark through haloween decorations, listening to talk of tactical nukes and love songs.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment