Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2022

102222

 It is late, almost 7.  I did not wear my watch to bed, but i suspect i got plenty of sleep.  did my anti hallucination exercises just in case.

I should go swimming later, it will be warm today, winter has retreated at least for the next 10 days and teh weather will be perfect again except for walking the dog when the cool weather is better.

I have to go check on the patches at some point in time this weekend.  There is a lot to consider there especially what to fix in the deep end if anything.  The longer the pool is open the worse that will be and i am now waiting for cement to get here and maybe rain.

I am thinking about going out to west mobile to the pool super store instead of getting the material online so I can finish the pool this weekend.  It is not like i dont have plenty to do.  I have a book to publish and the patent to file, the former being second to the later and i am ready now i think for the patent even though it will never be finished.

My patent attorney seems to think it will be harder to get a patent then i do; but we will see.  the last thing i sent did not get a response and perhaps it is good or bad news.  It is a story which backs up my work after a fashion.  A real life proof, short of fusion, but still a proof of sorts.

Of course I have not added anything to it yet and there is the response to incorporate and shorten; all things i can do this weekend while i wait for response that are likely not coming.

This is a busy and weird time, waiting for people and things to happen, but also being bussy with them.  And abandoning things.

I need to prepare some stuff.  For the patent the ct5-6 thing in more detail, the contest white paper, the last of the emails.  A lot of this is choices for today and the weekend, but i think filing the most recent version of the patent, making a reference to the concepts that have already been brought together and then publishing the next version of the book will be the targets, the grants will take a back seat.  For the weekend.  Next week will be something different.

Did 2000 yrs with 2x400 and 1x300 leaving me exhausts made a chefs salad for lunch. I'll be getting the surgery in a little over a month then my posts will be "woke up did nothing went back to bed." 


The idea of  going to these places alone, hidden oasis in the desert.  A year ago today.

It's early yet, I'll publish this because netflix has a showing of the documentary about the last slave ship tonight and i might as well mention it before the night gets here.  not one of Mobile's finer moments, but an interesting piece of history.



No comments:

Post a Comment