Pages

Monday, October 24, 2022

102422

It is Monday.  Slept ok yesterday despite minimal exercise and tea for lunch.  at one point in time a cat came a curled up beside me to take a bath without begging to eat.  Today will be busy, but it seems unlikely i will pursue any of the army grants except the white paper which is something that is looking more and more like the short email i have sent to some of the army program managers.

I need to look at the large fusion grant again today, see if it is still there or not.  No word from the national labs, they are so slow it is frustrating.  In any event anything before next year seems unlikely although i feel like some things are out there, certainly the 4 year thing is still pending a year later; unless it is not.

I am curious about how things will go over the next few weeks as I finish up the year in terms of science, patents, grants and presentations.  12122 will introduce the recovery phase of life and an excess of stillness until around the 15th at which point i should be mostly healed, just in time for the holiday season which i suppose will be well underway, having stated to some extent at the end of next month.

It will be a little bleak without any funding, but I have made quite a bit of progress with things and i have no reason to complain about the progress on every front except funding right now.  This week and next will involve the exchange of a lot of information.

Verified to __ digits that the AuT method of calculating pi with fpix follows other methods.  It appears based on this that at least curvature is the result of an iterated equation and that a natural consequence is that all of the universe is fractal.

I have also verified that the first 3 lines of the pte can be calculated in broad terms as to teh proton and neutron counts utilizing overlapping Fibonacci spirals constrained by a circle defined by pi.

It seems more likely than not that manipulation based on targeting the resulting fractal elements and the iterated equations giving rise to them would lead to efficiencies where those elements were targeted.

This was lunch today.  I received some very negative views from a friend of mine i sent this to who had otherwise wanted to go to lunch; but i assure you it was delicious if you like this kind of thing.
This is what I was eating a year ago today for lunch, a chile on top of a garden burger (lots of onion since you weren't there I didn't have to worry about my breath.

The morning was spent organizing and the afternoon is being spent working on the necessary edits to the next provision which I may not file today because of the need to fix drawings along with the edits needed.
I did two bike rides in the morning (to the office and back) giving me 10 workouts (cheating) in the last 7 days and a whopping 88 IM to start off the week.  I really need to swim this afternoon, but too much work to do and this evening is pretty full.
It's late afternoon.  I managed to get through the majority of the changes before word started acting up, this was mostly in the first 17 pages of the provisional which is problematic because 5-14 need more attention than I can give them this late in the day when my mind and vision is fogged pretty badly.
.What that means is that I need to pick this up tomorrow when there is a lot of work to deal with tomorrow which is otherwise a full day.  No email on the meeting yet, so i have a little more time to deal with he details there.  I am a little anxious.
I have some great pictures for today which I may post tomorrow.   Its worth seeing anyway, the right way would have been together last year but perhaps there is a reason for how things happened. It still doesn't seem right to think it will never be shared. 

No comments:

Post a Comment