Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2022

10222

 Well, there will be another opportunity in May potentially.  what should we do there?  Or perhaps the question is what should i do, very disappointing.

There is a giant dead tree to cut down.   Not sure when it died, a neighbor pointed it out when i was working on the fence temporary repairs. I caught the neighbor spraying weed killer over the 8 foot fence into my yard.  I wonder if the weed killer killed the tree.  it is an interesting thing to ponder.  I should ask the neighbor to pay the 1500 to take down the tree.

Very frustrated, shouldn't have to wake up day after day like this. i miss you. my back is stiff, but continues not to have serious problems.  Need to keep doing stretches, even though I am exhausted  Even though I am frustrated, i did sleep well, likely the result of the first pool swim of the season, despite the constant attempts through the night of the cats to keep me up.

After the last year I begin to think about what electronic dating would look like.  While i have some purient interest in the concept, when i think logically, it sounds awful, catfish and communicable disease.

I have a lot to do today.  With only 9 days left I hope to have a finished draft to send to my small team and request suggestions.  Need to find large data source still.  I need to look at the documentation for suggestions.  Maybe I will send an email in that regard, ok, to think that was to have done it.  I do think that I have the basics finished.  That includes ideas about the new constant, although it is an area of discomfort at 93% matching.  I am uncertain if i can take meaning from that although the atomic stuff is not dissimilar.  Only pi has stayed the course with complete accuracy.

30 minutes elliptical and 15 weights later, back feels fine, how I don't know.  Working on the narrative.

https://youtu.be/s9NIBZfVBW4

https://youtu.be/3aguZjkVLaE

I finished the narrative enough to send it to the programmers for comment although much remains to be done.  tomorrow i have meetings all day and tuesday i need to focus on the market plan or whatever they call it.  a lot of that is in the narrative, but the point is that it is time to finish and file these things, this being a 3-for-one means it will take less time, but still time.



No comments:

Post a Comment