Pages

Monday, October 3, 2022

10322

 After a morning at an event I am pretty wasted.  May have been the sugar from the bread pudding which I could have lived without eating.

I was able to meet with who I wanted to meet with which was nice.  One more thing I can take off of my mental calendar.  I was hoping to get out some work this afternoon, but I'm not feeling iT.

I have to walk the dog, but i need to swim to deal with this exhaustion.  Its always something and probably a little of both.  I am taking a breather.

When the sun goes down I will walk the dog  Do i swim first?

There is no answer to things here, even something as simple as swimming which is now a production.

it is a crazy mixed up world which Im not ready for; never have been.

I walked, but didn't swim.  This stupid hernia things, seems to be changing, not for the better.

I have my steps and my stairs and my sleep for the day, but I also have my hernia.  I have a lot of work to deal with tomorrow, I'm largely out of time.

Tomorrow is a full day, we will see what gets done then.  More emails to send, more work to do, more to finish but I did get certain things done and there is more to do.

I can forget the personal things for the moment, I have too many deadlines too close together.  Perhaps it is time to move on, perhaps it is long past time.



No comments:

Post a Comment