Pages

Friday, October 21, 2022

102122

 Well, down to 10 days for the 1031 deadlines which is probably enough time and certainly for the contest one.

There is a lot of other stuff to do.

My exercise yesterday was cut short.  This morning i have to meet a cousin for an early breakfast and i have been lazy this morning, sleeping till almost 6; probably because of the cold.  i think i slept for almost 5 hours straight, weird dreams about living statues

I hope to work some this weekend, but there is competition for my time and a lot of this is reading.  maybe i can do that in the hot tob although i dont know if i will want to do that; it depends on the workout, etc.

If i am so busy why not work on it right now.  I need to warm up might be the excuse; but whatever it is, it will wait.  The next 3 days will be intense no matter what

 Did not get enough done today although I started the grant work and at least figured out what to do with the new thing that came into my office with the mail.  Need to redo the reference in the election too, I hope I remember.   

I patched three of at least 15 holes and ran out of the cement so I need at least 30 lbs to finish which I'll need to order online meaning the repairs are going to have to wait till at least next weekend. 

At least I know I have the technology to finish so the work wasn't wasted. 

I did two short bike rides and a short (2.3 mile) walk and my stretches for my back and to get my hernia back in the right place, I patched 3 of the holes in the pool, so I need 30 pounds more just to get what I have exposed, after the results come in I may want to go for 50 pounds to get the rest of the pool although I think my material costs will still be around 1500, I'll have to recalculate.
About the reaching the end of this thing which haunts me, I am reluctant to go that way; but I don't know what else to do?
I wish there was some way to make you see that i am not dead, but perhaps i am.


No comments:

Post a Comment