Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2022

101622

 Ghosts.

I know they are just symptoms of my failing vision unless they're not of course. One was much closer in the kitchen and one was a cat I think. 

I dont see ghosts every day and they dont help with my mathematics, if they ever do then i will be mad i suppose.

slept till 630 almost and went to sleep early so i made sure to do my anti hallucination exerciss.  it was light so i could let the cats     out without them driving me crazy first.

the pool surface is like the moon, pockmarked with craters, vacuumed out most of the debris.  the patching material is here, probably not enough of it.  i think it should be patched first.  at least one article says powerwash before repairing cracks and some of the loose material will probably be gotten up, so i suppose that is right and even obvious.



my arm was tired after weights the day before, push ups the day of, and swinging the hand axe (both sides) to break out the weak spots.  I am sure there are others.  Getting the worst of them is not getting enough of them.


Here's where I got off the trail and circled the moutain.


Lost among the ruins in the mountains a year ago today.
And lost   ever since I suppose 


No comments:

Post a Comment