Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2022

10522

 A little poorer this day, but I did get a reprieve on the nearest deadline to 10/17/22 due to government regulations.

What I wouldn't do for a good secretary right now!

The 8th is 3 days off and I haven't heard anything.  I'm just waiting for some claims.  I suppose tomorrow it will be time to start editing the ones I have.  This is not really a challenge, its just a multi-day project that I was hoping I'd outsourced.  I can also buy a month cheaply which is not a terrible idea if push comes to shove although writing claims is not that big a challenge given where things are; or perhaps where they are not.

I have been getting the little things done even though this one deadline looms ahead of me.

I'm headed to your city, i know that would start my heart beating; probably has little effect on you.  Details are unnecessary and I may not come after all.  There was an opportunity to come tomorrow, for example, in days past, I would have counted the seconds; but things are different now and I have quite a bit to do.

There has been no memories from a year ago in a couple of days.  Is the past vanishing?

I will keep this short, i finished off my IM today so while it has not been a good workout day, it is a day that is finished.  There are Halloween decorations and pumpkins everywhere which makes me happy, but then again I am not.

A look into the past

No comments:

Post a Comment