Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2022

101522

 It is almost 630, still too dark to see how things ended up last night with the pool. 

There is probably going to be almost a foot of water because of the nature of the shut off valve (a floating valve) which hopefully worked last night.   The rest has to be drained with monitoring, but that will happen while it being power washed, so its a two fer in some respects. 

locating and breaking out the weak parts was tough enough and it looks likely that I will have a contractor patch and paint so it should be easy if a little more expensive.

Materials should come in around 1200.00 with a few hundred dollars in left over paint and the pump will be there for whatever although it was not expensive.

What we should have seen a year ago.  And should have eaten:

That may not look good, but there were few meals out last year.  I was swimming close by, likely tied off since there were only two lanes.  Wouldn't that be a fun meal?
In the middle of a scary hike.  Not lost or nearly so, but off the trail.
I guess enough regret for now, I have to look to the future.
It's been an ok day.  I spent a lot of time getting ready to send the email to set up the meeting.  While today is the 30 day out day; Monday is as good as today and everything will look a little better.  There is a lot of work to do; but it isn't as bad as I was worried and I was able to secure everything in a way I had not used before which was a little techy.  I fell asleep for a few minutes in the hammock to the sound of the water draining from the pool, I pulled off the lights which will be a pretty big job to fix; but not as big as last time.
There remains a great deal to do, but tomorrow is another day.  Even though I've only done construction and walking today I am tired; even after the short nap.
As always, there is too much unsaid.





No comments:

Post a Comment