Pages

Friday, October 14, 2022

101422


 woke up feeling dehydrated.

hernia was worse, but brought it under control with the yoga.  Did back exercises too.

Has it been 72 hours?  The pump is still draining the pool.  I need to pick up boots today along with a few other things.  I hope I can find them locally, like desantis wore, oyster boots, although i can do with any rubber boots as i will have to be in that nasty water, even if it is shallow some and working with polymer paints (need a stirrer for that too) and tape.

It is too dark to see what things look like back there.

Well, the pump was not doing well so i dredged it up and now its working find, but I probably lost several hours while it was clogged or whatever.

Had to do some updating for the grants, thankfully it was not too difficult, nonsense forms were prepared and uploaded.

I wish you were here to help me, to talk through this stuff.  The 30 day deadline is happening tomorrow and I'm not there yet.  Close; but not there.  I'm going to have to set up the meeting without help and i have a lot of work yet to do on the claims before I get there.  I need to get at least one affidavit. Maybe. 

12.1 is the new date to deal with the hernia raising the issue will I be there on the day I was going to get it.   The hernia is getting to be a bigger issue. The yoga still works but otherwise, week it needs to be fixed. 

There is so much to say and do. The grants were repaired and it's mostly taken care of but the claims and response need to be dealt with this weekend in some preliminary way. What a life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment