Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2022

10422

 Well, finished a couple of draft documents not what they need to be but probably good enough to file the grant.  I plan to take one or two more stabs at getting information on data sources and then start filing these so that maybe, if everything goes well, I can have them all filed this week alleviating the need to work over the weekend.

I believe that subject to substantial editing which I've made printouts to complete, I'll have something more or less ready to submit tomorrow covering at least 90% of the items required; while stillwaiting for some feedback.

There are assumptions to be made.

Swam a very hard 1900 yards, wasnt a hard workout it was just hard to do. Got over 30im and did all 1000im also, confusing as that wounds inlcuding one 400 im at the end.

If the world ends without me holding you again, i suppose it isnt worth saving, but i still worry about it and my strange place in saving it.

Things are afoot, tomorrow will be a busy a telling day.

Sleep well,it is enough that i cannot be saved.   There is no need to be dragged down with me.



No comments:

Post a Comment