Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2022

102322

 I did not get much done yesterday  Made a stab at cutting down the 54 page document to 10 pages, but ended up just doing some editing.  I will make another stab at it today, but I think I need to print it out.  I did get the edits out and work through the new claims a bit so I cannot say that nothing happened there.

I also did the amendments to claims required by the action that came into the office Friday, although there are some terms that need that are the same which need to be put before each of them, newly added most likely.

I watched the video, I met gus on several occasions which is interesting, but I know herndon very well which is also interesting.

I have spent some time thinking about what moving on means and i spent a lot of time thinking there was no reason to think about saving the planet anymore, it just comes down to making money; but the science sort of said that already and it is a bad attitude issue.

The swimming yesterday was not great.  While 100s under 145 happened, with no one to swim against the average was 230, 14 strokes a min.  Last time it was 218 (on the 18th and it was almost 50 min compared to 46.  I am also down to 8 workouts in the lasst 7 days although I will add at least one more today, holding relatively steady at 9 workouts every 7 days, up to 11.  I could get there today, I suppose; riding my bike to the gym and doing weights later; but one of the things is doing work, likely cleaning out the garage on Friday which is work, but not the same kind.  I am clearly not riding or lifting weights often enough, it appears like serious weight training (as opposed to a full pull ups or pushups) is down  to once a week, a couple of bike rides, sure to drop when it gets cold again, I am only swimming a couple of times a week, i am walking enough, but even the elliptical type exercise is only once or twice a week.  Altogether it is enough, but altogether it is not as much as it should be.  The swim yesterday being a pretty good example, it was a hard workout, but it was hard because i am getting old, not because i was going as fast as i needed to go.

I don't know why i miss everything from a year ago.  i have done a lot to deal with making a new future, even one alone; but it hinges to a large extent on what happens next with this physics project; tomorrow i will file the next provisional, deposit the rare check to cover the cost and check on the response.  Then I will finish and publish the book draft although I know that will lead back to the patent.  It is hope that is missing.  How often have I written those words in this blog.

I have a lot of big ticket items coming up.  The tree which is going to be 2500, I could not ave the extra thousand and pretty much need to give up on it; property taxes which are on my desk and need to be taken care of in December, there are other items.  I am expecting a lot to ease that for now, but the grants are not there, at least not yet and i need to be checking on that, the patent stuff needs to happen, but the grants are the immediate thing.  Meetings on the first will advance that; but funding continues to be elusive.  I don't know whether i will be there yet to present, it haunts me, because i have to move past this somehow.  It is funny how much saving the world was, i suppose is, secondary to that.  What kind of person puts love ahead of saving the world, i suppose it is a little better than those i deal with who put profit there.

It is light outside already.   Time flies, still have much of my coffee which is nice.  At 9 i meet with my electrician friend and I plan to deal with several issues if he will cooperate.  He sort of owes me given the nature of things; i have bailed him out and while there is a chance that i will over sufficient time be made whole, it appears unlikely it will happen on the timely basis we agreed up and i have no plans to force the issue.  if my science project works out, i will not need to do so and if it doesnt then i suppose that over time i will get to some type of parity.  if only he was a tree guy.

Field theory has gotten a lot of my attention lately.  It is the thing that creates problems, the place where so called standard model theory hangs it hat, particles being fields manifested by position in space.  Fields are the barriers that my model breaks, granted that i have a barrier at ct1 where i can see what is happening past it; but cannot readily explain it considering that the place where whatever happens has no time or space or even information in the sense that we experience it; but there is apparently a computer back there anyway.

A train is moving in the distance.

I will come back later.

Well, I think the gfi might have had the wires reversed, something I did not check so I will wait and if the electrician shows up we'll go over this together and if not, I'll just take it off and confirm it myself. It isn't that big a deal, but I want to stay of the safe side.  These are risks I do not have to take yet.  

The good news is that the gfi was installed correctly, no work there.  The yellow light is normal apparently.  I'm not 100% satisfied, but the power worked fine and the electrician said it was right.  The bad news if it can be called bad news is that the ac to dc converter went bad after a very short time.  This is a 9 dollar item, but a nuisance to install.  One more thing on a long list of things.

I also managed to get the pump working.  Tilting it also seemed to help with the load which I'm not sure I understand; but I accept.  

It's relatively early. Much of the legal work is where I need it to be but not close to finished. I may make a stab at the white paper tonight but it's unlikely. If like to get some additional exercise but also unlikely if I run any errands.  I think I'll post this and come back tomorrow. 



No comments:

Post a Comment