Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2022

101822

 winter, in cullman al freezewarnings this morning.  It is late now, the sun is down and it is getting cold here.  I bought the chissle I needed and found the other things at work and b rought them to the pool, got the burlap i needed also; all the little things make the materials cost higher, probably 1500 now.

i think if you had said ok i wouldn't be doing this alone. Too bad.  I scheduled on paper the big fight, although if it happens or not I dont know.

I did one of the first corrections last night,surprisingly satisfying i think it helpedmesleep even though it was a small but signficant step.  I then went through the first 10 today along with other work, but mostly that leaving the next 10.

During the long swim, 2000 yards with 2x400 ims plus a 200 im for the full 1000 surprising myself; i came up with a couple of thoughts and wrote down the one that i remembered which may have been the most important one.  I hope  so.

everything is halloweenrightnow and silver city is advertising theday of the dead.  Except that Christmas is also creeping in as it always does; christmas trees at the hardware store in the middle of october already gathering dust; the artificial ones.  Still it is a festive season and Halloween will be here and gone soon enough.


A reminder that we are all skinny inside.  This must be from a bike ride two years ago.

no ghosts yesterday, perhaps they are resting for halloween, they rarely come and never when expected almost.


This is a picture from a year ago.  What happens next may well include going back there and then what will I do.  I am much too engaged with thoughts of someone who doesnt even know i am alive.


No comments:

Post a Comment