Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2022

101122

 Patterns, what happens when you start to see them everywhere?   Do you begin connecting pictures with strings?

I am almost at the 30 day point.  The nature of events led me to getting very close to finishing the argument, by far the easiest part of the responses.  I have only a few quiet hours to go and that will likely happen today as will shooting the video that is due this week.

I have a list of points to follow, but they are for everyone else, the insane rarely fall into molds.  I am waiting for responses from several places and each one carries a little more work with it; but each one offers hope or tragedy.  I have never had so much opportunity to move forward or be disappointed but there is no shortage of work.

Today would be a good day to ride my bike, but i got a good swim in yesterday and if i do exercise, something more controlled seems like a good idea.  I bought Aldi pumpkins (cheap) and got some cookies and ate too many; my teeth hurts to think of it, the first ingredient was sugar.

622 already.  where did the morning go?  It is stil dark out but not for long, still cool out, also not for long.  perhaps i can walk the dog tomy office today.  that would check some boxes.

Back to the response, it is time to reach into the reserves and see what it will cost.  i have several options there, none of them great, but none too expensive.  Or i suppose i have to pick the least expensive one for better or worse.

i have a 5 hour seminar today.  that will be difficult to fit into everything, but will have to be relegated to background noise to some extent because the response has to be finished and it is just one of several deadlines and the need to file grants, most finished thankfully, with or without the unexpected potential help which is so critical is upon me although it is a repetitive task, actually easier if the help does not come, although perhaps without the help a little futile. At least i have data to use.

And there is the next patent which is due and overdue to some extent, perhaps the one closest to what needs to be done.  How I wish i had help there too.



No comments:

Post a Comment