Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2022

101922

Why isnt everything adding up?

The math is doing fine, up to an irrefutable point, but life does not appear to be tracking as well.

It is jst beginning to get light out, I have had my first sips of coffee; my work, largelly untouched is beside me.  I took a shower today at the limits of the heat i could stand and i am wearing this silly looking sheep shirt which is comfortable and warm; but the heat has not started working yet.  Sometimes I can tell that the last of the chlorine is washing off of me in mornings after the swim, the vast majority of it leaving after my post swim gym swim.  In NM those were nice because I was very water conscious and could be just a little less so there in the gym.  I know there are water experts there and my friend in NM is havign issues with his neighbor copper mine.  If I slept with you could I get advice?   That is just a dumb thought, for at night i miss you the most.

Constrained by is the phrase of the day.  It is a complex concept, but only one of two that I developed language for yesterday.  I easily have the 10 more claims in my mind, the real question being how much of them is new and how much is amendment.

The pressure is mounting to file the next utiltiy and there is an army thing due in two weeks that I have barely looked at.  Perhaps a couple of them.  Some time in there is the meeting with the pto and the university which undoubledly will somehow schedule at conflicting times on the same day.  I hope to have more of that later today.

In ukraine things are getting colder and i hope that the ukrainians willl have khearson to shelter in during the coming winter insead of the fields around it.  People are starving in somalia, ethiopia and haiti while fortunes are wasted on munitions in europe destroying millions of gallons of sunflower oil and crops.  In Brazil it is only a matter of time tilll the last tree is cut, the people are piling on top of each other.  All of these countries could well be gardens of eden but for the inability of people to act logically, the woman who has two babies, one of which has already starved to death when she could not even feed one; being repeated on scale with countries like brazil and teh world itself.

I offer a cruel logic to the world and the battle to protect that is only starting I fear.  This PTO meeting will tell mee a great deal if it even happens, because it is their choice.  There is a third election coming up within the next two months.  I have not even looked at it yet but it is on my calendar.  That will wait and that is easy because these are the same thing to a large extent and while I can only do so much, each issue raises a potential solution.

Controlling a wider environment with different compression and decompression elements; that is the claim that goes with the drawing.  The sequential and combined application of these things is what is targeted and that actually is set out even this early.  Call it luck on the inevitable modeling either way it is shown.  It is good to talk  these things out with you. 






At 2 I was overcome by an exhaustion that left me incapable of work so i broke out a couple more weak spots and identified a half dozen more maybe from removing the water pressure. I know I should break them out too. It's getting to be a significant part of the pool. That only added to the exhaustion. 
I couldn't focus on the intense claim drafting so I stopped where I was. I've set up a key grant meeting, talked investors and patentcounsel and the big issue will be dealt with on the 9th which is close to the deadline but gives me almost a week.
I did several of the claims and got two more cle hours so if I can rest for a few minutes, maybe walk the dog then it will be a pretty full day if I can just get to the rest of the claims. 
I have to either get to the army grant tomorrow or abandon it.  There are only 11 days but I have 3 weeks for the patent now so the time works if I cash start tomorrow and it isn't a full solicitation. 
I did a little work on the next provisional including bringing the selected drawing into a type of compliance. 
It's been a full day and tomorrow is Thursday meaning much of the week is gone. 
Well walking the dog turned out to be a good idea although coming home meant seeing what I don't have instead of what I might have.
I'm sharing the draft of my pitch, it has my ugly mug on it.  I'll learn soon whether it is good enough or not.
I'd like to talk about the future, but I'm busy in the present which threatens to drown me; but I did get a promise of a little support.
It's cold and I have much to do before I sleep.
What's that song about the Mississippi river running dry?

No comments:

Post a Comment