Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2022

7.10.22

5am, dark and stormy.

I have been drinking filtered water mostly for the lasts couple of years, only to find out last week that the water in most of the country and definitely in Mobile is filled with PFAs, forever chemicals that kill us.

Then theee was this article which basically says dont worry about the PFAs, the weed killers will kill you first: The Guardian US: ‘Disturbing’: weedkiller ingredient tied to cancer found in 80% of US urine samples. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/jul/09/weedkiller-glyphosate-cdc-study-urine-samples

I ordered a better water filtering system, I will post a link, for a product that supposdly filters pfas out although restaurant ice and food which undoubted already has this stuff in it means that I am just putting off the inevitable.  

This should probably go into my science article list, but one more reason I am right and we are just characters in a video game designed to keep me from what I want:

Phys.org: Dark matter: Our review suggests it's time to ditch it in favor of a new theory of gravity.

https://phys.org/news/2022-07-dark-ditch-favor-theory-gravity.html

ScienceAlert: A Disturbing Shift Has Affected Earth's Delicate Energy Balance, Scientists Report.

https://www.sciencealert.com/we-ve-completely-imbalanced-earth-s-energy-cycle-shunting-most-of-it-into-the-oceans

it is strange how much i seem to be in the wrong place at the right time.

There are so many times in the day that i miss the voices and touches from the past.  I am more alive in those memories than I am in the present where I am not sure I am a live at all, although....

i swam 2000 yrds with 400 ims for the 1000; then as it was clouding up and after dinner walked 2.8 miles, turning back a little early because of thundeer.  by 2:30, perhaps a half hour or slightly more after i got back it was lightening and rain in earnest so i am glad i handled that as i did even if the walk was a little short.

I am not having bad inner ear problems this weekend.  Of course they can start any time.  I dozed yesterday afternoon, not so strange after the exercise, the rain where my memories are held captive, the early waking.

I feel good this morning despite all of that.  I slept till almost 5, the rain cloudsseem to be moving on as the sun arisses, the pool chemicals are all out of whack I am sure, buti was worried a few weeks ago that I would have to fill it with city water, now there is way too much.

The storm yesterday turned me back at the 1.4 mile mark, but today I will walk again and maybe I can see more of the inevitable flooding.

I am going to take a break to put the last few drops of coffee in my cup and eat, it is not quite light or darkyet, but I think I can take amoment off from guardingtheyard which likely is only putting off the inevitable anyway.

So I priced the fence project including buying 3 hundred dollars in reusable equipment to make it go easier at aroud 1700 with a 20% contingency.

I set up the install for the water purifier, i walked the dog, I took care of the calendar for next week and cleared off most of the mails. then swam 1400 (800 im) just to cool off and installed the water purifier, no leaks.  This is because of the pfa/weed killer in everybody.  It is  going to be something of a nuisance, because it is a sink, not a whole house unit, but it needed to be done as an interim measure and dont even think i dont want to install one at your house.

I think i am on top of most things for next week which will be crazy busy despite what i have set up and i still have the book to finish and the next provisional although my sense of urgency is not as large as it should be.

It is 345 on sunday.  A lot has been done today a lot remains to be done.

I am irritated with this illusion.



No comments:

Post a Comment