Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2022

7.17.22

530 am, sitting outside with same coffee from yesterday but it tastes a littlebetter.  I can see but the sun has not risen yet.  It is humid, the screen is covered with condensation, cannot be good for it

woke up to dreams about taxes which are overdue and the many problems of income being experienced right now, the effects of the drooping stock market, i saw in some cases 20 percent losses.

I am out here lookingfor coyotes which thankfully are not here but the gaps in thefence ae increasing.

I have been wondering about the issues with the scince, the closed vs open concept, the internal vs edge concept; i need help figuring these things out.  They have to do with the math and then they do not.  The electromagnetic portions of it, the gravity vs ct3 part; what is the ct3 part how is it perceived does it get wound into the carrier for the other forces or is it one which just is not observed, what ct5 force within the atom when ct5 is so much bigger in the end than the atom, why does it show up with the initial part of ct4 folding and not just at the end. 

What i have determined is that the problem is that the earth is a battery putting out dc current and the transformer only works with ac current so one solution becomes obvious; but there is another problem which needs more attention and has not been previously addressed because everything has been treated as fields and this is not a field issue; fields just used to approximate the problem and it brings me back, perhaps, to that unique valve design but for magnetic flow.  i can see this in my minds eye, but i cannot fully understand how to accomplish it.  Perhaps more study of inverters and rectifiers will get me there since they use the opposite of these valve features.

Strangely enough, this brings me back to the edison (dc) vs tesla (ac) argument which edison won in economic terms even as tesla won in practice; edison made money, tesla died broke even though he was right on this argument.  i have to find a book on this battle, that is the next item on the agenda, There are many of these books, not sure how to find the right one, but for the moment i dont have time to finish it, but i do have time to start it if i can figure out which one to start with.  so it is empires of light by jill something, the one at the library, now on hold so i can pick it up next week.

The solution to the issue at hand and the aility to deal with the climate as a result is there before me although getting to the cooling as opposed to heating part remains ellusive.  I suspect there is a mechanism that takes the maximum heat and tones it down, probably the reason for the whole capture of carbon thing.  could life have gotten so specific that it came up with a way to regulate temperature of the whole planet?  it seems unlikely, but why not if enough experiment and error and if so how are we not part of that, me and you in particular given what i am doing.  how has nature writen that into things here?  can it possibly get that specific?

I am drinking the coffee from yesterday which is so terrible.  oddly it seems to have mellowed with age although it is still not very good. 

4u

SciTechDaily: Scientists Uncover One of the Driving Forces of Alzheimer’s Disease – New Target for Treatment.

https://scitechdaily.com/scientists-uncover-one-of-the-driving-forces-of-alzheimers-disease-new-target-for-treatment/

I wish there was some way i could reach out to you, ask you how you are doing.  You may think i can, but you break my heart, you always have.

I have  been watching the time travelers wife on hbo and it reminds me of us in a way, although the traps are all different.

which is the right question, why cant i stop loving you or is it   how come i keep loving you.  you do nothing for me or to reach out to me, you saved my life but that is far in the past.  what is wrong with me.

I rode my bike to the gym, forgetting it doesnt open till 1 on sundays.  I was very hot and i had one 8 mile bike ride instead of 2 4 mile rides with a swim in between.  I sprayed the yards to deal with mosquitos and flies that had gotten out of hand, they are now very much dealt with although what prices are being paid for that is uncertain.

I may come back to this, but i have so very much to deal with today and all i want to do is find this path from here to there which seems straight but which involves so much risk including crossing an impossibly deep moat that was dug by...




No comments:

Post a Comment