Pages

Monday, July 18, 2022

7.18.22

 Need to do 10 interviews this week on top of everything else.

Work at 6 so I am behind.  Got almost 8.5 hours of sleep, although no deep sleep.  Yesterday i rode 8 miles, walked all my steps at least and swam 1500 yrds including all the im (500,400,100 again) so that apparently helped some, but the fact i never go to deep sleep is troubling.  I do think it is the first time in a week i got 8 hours of sleep and my average was just over 6 so i suppose i needed it although that triathalonish exercise cannot be maintained.

The sun is already filtering in on all of the trees although there is plenty of shade in the yard.  I sprayed it yesterday and the flies and mosquitos are gone.  Of course it will rain and it will allbe for nothing, but not yesterday.

The pool is clear even though the walls desperately need to be sanded and repainted.  I need to start focusing on doing that stuff at my office.  I have a big fence job here to do, but i am ready for it.  I need to start ordering equipment.  I don't have an agreement on the roof work that was done.  Not a very lawyerly way to handle things.  It is 100-400 in work and the roofer wants to do more work for 3 grand.  I'll meet with him again eventually, until then the roof isn't leaking and I plan to deal with the walls myself as part of that fence project.  If you're spraying a fence with paint, you might as well spray the walls of the office.

The coffee is back to tasting bad again.

Deathly ill. Ate fast food for lunch even though stomach already sensitive several days.  Not doing well at all. Feel like something much worse even throwing up seems like an acceptable option. 

Was also all nerves so I  swam to see if it would help, only 1500 somehow at a terrible pace did 800 I'm, 4x200.  More relaxed afterwards but maybe even sicker although I feel like I am dying beforeand after. That will be my last fast food one way or the other.

Took antacid earlier but no effect. If this is goodbye...blech!

Glad I have an MD appointment next month as I am likely to need it.  Sorry dear reader to share such dire news but I hope it will get better. 

Now having chills seems to be getting worse but may just be 2ndary to swimming 

Wish I had something to speed this along for better or worse. Alkeseltzer even. Will have to get up and look for something, it is that bad.

Had to drive self to store. Drank 30 ml pb, 10 minutes ago.  Takes 30 minutes to work. Fingers crossed. If it doesn't work I'm in trouble. 

45 minutes in, seems better,  2nd dose possible but can't lay down for 30 after dose. 

Brushed teeth, dry heaves but definitely a little better. Very 😫 tired.


No comments:

Post a Comment