Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2022

7.20.22

 I feel much better this morning after a regular nights sleep.  Not brave enough to drink coffee yet, but i may later this morning.  I seem to be ok without it, so it might make sense to go a few days without it.  I might tie posting these posts to when i start drinking coffeee again.  I am really waiting for things to calm down in my world a little.

I slept, probably only gettng up 3 or 4 times, till 530 which meant around 8 hours and immediately went downstairs to brush the pool and shock it while it was still cool.  Ha!  It was pretty hot.82 degrees even at 530am.  Painting and finishing the pool is a high priority item for this winter and probably a pretty big job.  I think, however bad it is beginning to get, it will wait till then.  

When i did the absurdly short cool down swim after the too short to record bike ride to the library the water temperature was 89, comfortable to just sit in, still swimmable, but no shock getting in and hard to cool off in after the cardio portions of the swim.

Today is another busy day.  I still have the patent and book to file, although in both cases more work is suggested.

It's the afternoon. Tried a more normal eating and stomach is sending warning signals. Not sure what to do.

Did a 600yd...yes just 600 yard cool down swim in the too warm pool after a 2.5 dog walk and back care walk in unbelievable heat and humidity. Hard to breathe like walking underwater. 

I'm OK 4 now.

No comments:

Post a Comment