Pages

Monday, July 11, 2022

7,11,22 an odd collection of numbers

 171.6

Slept very late but was up 12 or more times.  Assume the two are related, water loss; still only 1.6 lbs from target weight, i could hit it if i fasted as i ate normally, maybe even a little heavily yesterday.  maybe it was the ice cream, i ate a large bowl, larger than was good for me i think to empty the container.  felt very guilty afterwards, but it did motivate me to complete my stairs.  however it is monday so everything goes back to zero.  It is supposed to be a rainy week with something in the gulf, but it is sunny thiss morning.  weird to wake up to sunlight.

My subconscious violently attacked your memory lastnight, very strange.  Perhaps it thinks i cannot take care of myself.  Perhaps it is right.

It is late in the afternoon. Much work, mostly housekeeping, done today.  Not much on the patent or book, but I had a large amount of junk to move off the desk and I made significant headway.

I rode my bike to work this morning, very pleasant, was so hot I was almost sick on the way back.

Lightening and rain monsoon. Now I  can't keep the pool drained.  The chemicals were balanced before this. 
It's almost cold after that absurdly hot bike ride. I wish we could talk about the book I'm reading. Or the rain. Or anything. Maybe my subconscious is right. 


No comments:

Post a Comment