Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2022

7.2.22

 Saturday. Slept better last night.  Suppose i was exhausted.

I havent taken any time yet to look at the weekend schedule. I rearranged my displays to work on the patent and the book together; but the patent needs a lot of work because of the modifications to deal with this new climate control model.  

I am missing the cad program although even with the holiday i feel like i will have it by mid july when the next round of grants come due and i still have it at the office whenever i really need it.  The version I downloaded would likely due, although functionality is reduced and unfamililary limits its usefulllness.  The idea of resorting to pen and paper is also worth considering; but scale issues bother me.

There is also pure mathematics, also an issue.

I am looking at the end of July already.  Sometime this month the announcementi hope for and dread is coming. The larger question looms quietly and it seems like some decision should be there.  I got mentioned in an article and i need to look at it.  What could that possibly be, i wonder.

I wonder what you are doing.  I mentioned this is a boring weekend for me. I am considering go to the gym, wondering about what i am going to eat, trying to decide whether to focus on the patent or the book.  Nothing of consequence despite the consequential nature of things.

I ate another donut!  

I heated it for 15 seconds in the microwave and it was like new, but another donut?

I was forced to be in hot humid conditions with other people, not for any length of time but just in passing, so when i got home i got in the recently shocked pool and swam  I figured out the difference and the 30 strong versions (60 total strokes of im) come out to be 500(s) so two of those are 1000 yards im, not too shabby.  I ended up swimming 1600 yds which gave me a decent workout  (did 2 of the 30SV), a minimum but all i had in me and better than the 750 that i finished the day off yesterday (2 bike rides, a 2 mile walk and the 750) at least for swimming although I doubt i will get my steps in even though there are a pretty minimal number left.  wait a second...1800 left, i would guess that is a half or maybe a quarter mile so who knows, but i doubt it.

Anyway, the chlorinated water and air hopefully purified whatever corona virus i may have been exponsed to and it will likely be helpful when i try to sleep later.  For now, I am tired, sort of relaxed, clean and ready to send this to you.

I suspect if all went well my computer arrived at the shop today where it will likely sit till tuesday, but it remains  possible that late next week i might get it back although i have a good setup as I mentioned.

I will post this, likely to come back later.   I did not hesitate to send that, by the way; although I thought a lot about it before i arrived at that decision that i should no hesitate, but i have thoughts; but i cannot help but wonder once the computer comes back whether i should go to nm and what it would mean. A lot will happen in the interim.

No comments:

Post a Comment