Pages

Monday, July 25, 2022

7.25.22

 Making sweet potato pancakes with blueberries and pecans.



Getting them to the right crispness takes some doing.  It s a slow process so I can begin this blog.

Today was busy, but i mainly got effective work in the morning.  The power went off at the office and when I got home i began to suffer from the inner ear problem.  

For some strange reason my main printer which is old and was on the blink started to work again.  No explanation.   I have a 100 page document i have to print out, reorganize, edit and then file as a provisional somehow doing all that and everything else i have to do this week.

I was able to put my interview minimum together already and i am pretty happy with the results.  One did not happen and whether the other three or 5 happen is anyones guess and will come together or not this week before Thursday.  Thursday is the last presentation and the date for the tough work to be finished.  I may not print things out, i may be able to do what is necessary with just an index and onscreen editing which will save a step.  It is just a provisional after all.

So I have this to do:

1) The book

2) The provisional

3) The AF grant and maybe the epa one.

There is no way to get it all done this week.  My focus today was the patent

I am going to focus on the grant tomorrow and then send the next draft to my editors. 

I've been sidelined by inner ear. Mad at you or myself or both. 

No comments:

Post a Comment