Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2022

7.6.22

 As I said, yesterdays post was posted some time ago.  If you didnt see it, it is not through any fault of mine and I said what I wished to say in it and not as much as I would have liked, but some things can be expressed in few words.  There are so many words.

I spent too many years loving and now I  don't know how to desire anyone else,  particularly anyone so unsuited to me. It is irritating and makes me unfair and unfaithful. And yesterday, my feelings hurt?  It seems (is) self centered, especially because i don't know what you experienced.  Anyway, I was depressed, in bed by 8, but not before resurrecting a critical aspect of time and updating it however nuanced.

Let me get to positive news from yesterday: My computer arrived to get repaired under warranty.   That's a big plus.  They did say it would not be sent back right away with some weird, vague commentary; but I suspect that supply chain issues, especially for such an old computer might be an issue.  Still can't believe I had that long warranty on it.  The pool is clear even though it was a little too stormy to swim in yesterday, the water is up high and i haven't had to fill it except one short time early in the summer from a hose.  I will, in the not too distant future, have to drain, sand, patch and paint it; but that is a winter job even though it will steadily get worse this summer.

Yesterday I rode my bike to work, then the skies opened up so i rode back at mid day during a break and at the next one walked the dog 3 miles in crushing humidity and still, somehow did not round out the weeks worth of im (150); but very close to that for a tuesday and over the last 7 days I have 15 workouts and yesterday got some sort of badge for hitting my steps so many days in a row, confusing to some extent after last summer, but i know not the way of the watch and the rides to my office and back are a cheat after a fashion although I think it is good for me.

I would like to check my weight, but not sure about tomorrow.

I have a number of things to cover here, the solution (temporary) to global warming, the stuff on time that I spent today working out for the millionth time but getting more accurate on each repetition I suppose.  So much to do yet, much that was taken and put on the calendar to deal with later.  It is a busy time and more work was assigned to me yesterday.

Today's calendar is crowded and beginning to ping me even though it is only7:15 so I will post this and perhaps come back later.

I am definitely not ready for the seminar this afternoon.  It starts in 4 minutes.  Have near hallucination level inner ear problems, no surprise since I slept over 9 hours.  That is what I get for getting exhausted.  I have 5000 dollars worth of work which will likely cost me twice that.

No comments:

Post a Comment