Pages

Monday, July 4, 2022

7.4.22

 Happy 4th of July.

I did not get much done over the w/e, not getting close to doing what i need to do or planned or hoped.

I did a fairly easy exercise, 30 min of eliptical and 1200 yards as an easy swim just beffore i took a shower.  Between the two I did stretches to alieveiate some twinges brought on by the unusual exercise (I dont do much eliptical, but was tired of the heat and humidity and it is an easy, mindless full body workout).  Usually I can place the right twinge spot and I did not see anything specific but it feels better.

I am back to zero im for the week as it is monday even though the weekend went by so fast.  I have slept well for the past 3 days.

I was beginnig to relax after the exercise, but that is a time when I miss you toomuch to explain.

Big Think: What is time? It dominates our lives, but we cannot define it.

https://bigthink.com/13-8/what-is-time-2/

I define all of these mysteries, what will happen next.  Time is not my friend, there are weeks, not months before the next steps and while July remains possible, it may well not be.

It is supposed to rain later, the humidity this morning made it feel like walking in hot water.  I plan to walk around 10 or 11 just before rains are predicted to take advantage of the shade and winds i hope will be there.  I will come back to this later, I think.  Today is the last day to try to catch up with things that needed to be done this w/e but whether it will be done or not remains to be seen.

I finished waking by 9, starting sooner than I had planned. 3 miles only earned me 50im but it included my steps of not stairs and I can Have or not the outdoors the rest of the day. 

I made some fast guac to go with lunch, can say i was impressed with it, but the avocado was not wasted.  Still a little hungry.  Getting fat.

I am going to get fat, but it is thundering so i am not swimming any time soon.  Its also still hot and muggy, no rain, just heat so far, the map of the weather looks like a table with yellow jig saw puzzle scattered over it.  Somehow, none of those pieces are over me.

Tomorrow's post has already been posted and will be read when if ever it is read and I hope it entertains and carries with it a little of how I feel and what I miss. 

The storms and little work I have done made this a boring day, the senseless gun violence makes it awful, the separation unbearable. 

The ghost that lives in photography



No comments:

Post a Comment