Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2022

7.26.22

 8.25 i have the first doctor apptmt i have scheduled in so many years that i could not get it with my old, now retired, regular physician.

The Calendly experiment has not worked yet although in fairness there was not even a weeks notice.  I did finally set it up however and i will see about next week when next week comes.  Also while I have nothing going through Thursday, I managed to sneak in the minimum number of interviews already and there are one or two slots open tomorrow that might fill in.

It seems like i was up 10 times between 10 and 1245 before settling in to longer sleep cycles last night.  I feel better this morning.  I have a full day whether the power is on or not and many things to do.  I need to add to it putting together a list of wants.

Am I close to the inflection point and will it even matter anymore?  I am old and being away from you has killed a part of me.

It is late, 430.  I broke down and bought the computer i needed to replace.  I am not totally happy with it so far, but it is the best deal that i saw, has a one year warranty and enough ports if not too many.  I am almost upset i did not buy the more expensive unit, but I think i made an ok choice.  As I get used to it, time will tell.

I have had no free time, today till now.  I just finished exercise, 35 minutes of elliptical machine on a challenging level 14 and then 20 minutes on the new weight machines which left my arms trembling a bit, I am not used to them and bounce between too much weight and not enough.  I needed it to calm my nerves, but i have to buy yet another copy of the cad program, I will need a wireless mouse and maybe a screen splitter eventally to simplify things.  There is also one password which I fear i will have to change on all of the machines which is not a huge deal, just an inconvenience.

I sent off the last document version to review today and I am satisfied with it because it will not result in much but will make a point, i also pitched it loosely to the navy and if the patent work and book and time allows then it will go to the epa, usgs and nsf.  Funny that i am trying to save the world and i dont even know for sure what is missing, there is the offset of speed issue, the whole pretime change and relative pretime change issue, the very foundations of energy and time; how did i get here without you.

My guilty pleasure is watching the time travelers wife when i do the elliptical; for whatever reason it makes me think of us, two people stuck in time who have known each other for 2/3rds of our lives now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment