Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2022

7.27.22

     It is dark outside. To make sure there are no coyotes even though there is some dawn but not a whisk of direct light i have already brushed the pool.  It is getting less and less effective, the black algae spreading over perhaps a third of one side and in some other places.  This winter it will be a big job to fix everything.  I keep hoping it will sell, but not yet.

Today and tomorrow are big days.  Nothing in the quiet predawn hours gives hint to that.  It is neither hot nor cool, the birds have started their morning ritual.  The coffee is not good or bad, but it is still hot.

I have parts on order that need to be completed, the mouse, the one plug in that allows me to hook monitors and usb(s) in a single slot in the computer, for ease of use.  There may be a little more of looking at that issue, but  not much.  There are printer questions and the software I need to buy yet another copy of.  All in all this will not have ben a profitable undertaking but it will be an upgrade and the other computer can stay in place or I can put a computer on my cousins desk or...well there are a lot of options, but first i need to finish ordering things or determine to use those things which I find I already have.

6:02am.

The new computer is fast, the real test will come when I can plug into the monitors and when I add the remote keyboard and mouse.  I'm fine with the temporary stuff till then.

Well, turns out I had a fully functional wireless keyboard and mouse setup.  There are some monitor issues yet to work out, but I think the new device coming tomorrow will take care of that and next on the agenda is moving the old computer back to my office where it will serve as another 2 or 3 monitor setup depending on how things pan out.  It's a little slow so not so important.

I walked 2.5 miles got no im for it, so i swam because i needed to shower 1500 yds including 1000 im (2x500) and got 20 IM which got me my week's worth.

A lot is happening, but my bigger meeting tomorrow was cancelled under mysterious conditions and the one today did not go as well as I hoped.  Actually it went terribly.

That being said, I'm trying to save the world so I should survive the little things.

I have not said anything I want to say here, but its been a busy day and tomorrow will likely be equally busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment