Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2022

7.19.22

 Last night was rough.

At some point in the middle of the night I went out to sleep sitting up on a couch which turned out tobe (1) surprisingly comfortable and (2) the only way to calm my stomach down.  I could not lay down even at 60 degrees without my stomach painfully heaving, but gradually by around 6 I could lay down and now, after a single piece of toast and relatively late in the morning, I feel normal, but tired.  Despite what seemed like it must have been 10 hours of sleep, my watch says I only got 6.5 hours of sleep.

The pb wore 9ff after 2 hours and I only took a single second dose, sitting up dozing the rest of the night instead. 

Just had a dry half turkey sandwich and canned chicken soup for lunch, first real meal since lunch yesterday. I want to give up and just relax. 

I went for a 2mile walk in the heat of the day although it was overcast. Probably not a good idea.  I swam, just 500 yrd warm up and 1 200 im, the water was almost 90 degrees so taht was  plenty to do and i showered off afterwards and felt better.  I at a fluffy kiche and some watermellon, probably should have just eaten the mellon because my stomach is not hurting but is sending mixed messages.

It is still early, 739, but I would go to bed if i could.

Europe is on fire and i have a potential way to cool the planet.  I may be making some progress, but i badly need the grant, not just the conversations that go with it.  I started reading empires of light and surprisingly there is something in the first page or two that suggests tesla was thinking something similar to what i am doing.  i wonder how similar the two will end up being.

the more i read on him, like the unrelated valve, the more impressed i am with what he was doing.  i need the backers that he had.

The only good thing about the nausea was that i was in so much pain yesterday that all i have been able to do today is rest and let things wash over me.  No guilt, no feelings of loneliness, just glad the pain has receded as much as it has.

I am going to read a bit and see if things get better or worse..

I'm posting a day late, hope to catch up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment