Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2022

7.21.22

 630 am at my office

I skipped coffee this morning to allow my stomach to recover and I am not doing very well.

I was up at 5:00 brushing the pool to scare away any coyotes that might be in the yard and because the pool needed it.

My computer appears to be lost forever.  Last time I waste money on an insurance policy which this time actually cost me instead of benefiting me.  Up till now I had hoped it would come in the mail without an apology, but at least I'd have it back.  My temporary setup at home has become permanent.

I'm exhausted this afternoon. Fell asleep after lunch. Hope it is just a part of the illness early in the week. Monday seems like a year ago. 

Next, because of my twingy back i rode my bike to the gym and did a short, super easy weight workout (heat was oppressive on the ride) and then low an behold had a flat tire which meant a one mile walk (fortunately just that) mostly in the sun and heat to the bike shop, 25 of my 28 emergency dollars in bike pants later i rode the rest of the way home going the more flat way, and of course, after all of that which should have worn me out even more i feel much better.  Jumped into the pool but didn't swim just to cool off enough to take a shower and now i am still sweating a little but in the ac taking care of the afternoons business as much as i can without the stuff  i wanted.

"An introduction to Algorithm Universe Mathematics" is the name i have landed on for the text book which is really the next edition of the last book.  Probably with something like A comprehensive introduction into the mathematics that defines physics and chemistry by yours truly as the trailer.

I have also addressed some other troubling things which includes magnetic bonding and photons and i am darned ready to file the provisional even if i have to revisit it in a few months and get the book out there where it can do some good.  And I guess I will buy another computer.

Things in many areas are going as well as can be expected otherwise.  Really need one of the two long pending grants and then one of the two targeted af grants and then need to get backing on fusion (where i am feeling better and better, this new stuff).  I feel with just these few insights i  have enough to justify finally getting this provisional filed, then its fingers crossed as next week i continue negotiations.

It is interesting because the book i chose to read has already provided historical insights, it was the right choice.  Turns out even before parmenides there was someone out there doing work on the practical magnetics by polishing amber the greek philospher Thale, although it was mostly lost except as a  Greek myth (of course) until several hundred years later in the 16 hundreds and, Gilbert took this and became the father of modern electromagnetism.  And,  of course i wrote a book, spirals in amber and guess where the word electricity comes from, yes you got it, the greek word for amber is electrik so there you have it.  You could have avoided me and we could laugh about this now but that is not  how the universe works, then Phaeton (the teenager below) could not have avoided punishment for steeling a car (well chariot, but the same thing).

It is not lost on me that i almost died (well felt like it) and never heard a word, but that is a curse on me just like the curse that killed the character in the greek story who accidently destroyed libya or something like that because he was a god equivalent of a teenager who stole dad's car.  How i wish we could talk about this in person, it is like a dagger inside of me, just like that tack that was stuck in the tire.

And i might add, i could not avoid you even now even if i wanted to although that is not a curse to me except to the extent we must be apart, so i suppose cursed.


No comments:

Post a Comment