Pages

Friday, July 22, 2022

7.22.22

 Interesting date today.  Cannot believe the month is going.  The days fly by. I

This week it seems like my body has cycled through all the chronic problems.  Stomach still, sensitive i did not make coffee till after 630; twingy back, at least it feels fine this morning, then my eye hurt so bad last night it was hard to go to sleep, again better this morning but it reminds me i have to make an appointment (done) and no one likes this medicare which i was told was going to be the best insurance ever and  turned out to be the worst.  It may be a state by state thing.

Walked dog to office as it has been raining and looks like it could continue. (in fact it did with lightening, but stopped in plenty of time to swim

I guess i will take a break from this and go make some coffee and breakfast and hope mystomach doesnt decide to attack me.  Glad to have that doctor appointment which must be pretty close now.

I made some coffee and i am eaing.  it is almost 7.  i dreamed i had a power company to interview yesterday, the ubank idea (i am too old to do anything new), i thought about grants.  Spent quite a bit of time looking at the concept of saving the world and started drawing it out.

Will you be there when i need you?  I suppose it doesn't matter to you what i need. 

No comments:

Post a Comment