Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2022

7.16.22

 it has been a busy morning, it is 610am. i slept ok, up a lot, probably no more than 7 hours, but my watch will give me its opinion later.  Had a nice dinner with my brothers family last night.  wont get into personal details which might be interesting.  the food was good but it was as it always is over there too late.

i want to go back to the desert, but yesterday proved that i have a lot that i need to do from here first.

I lost in the night some insight into the save the earth thing.  this new particle model and the offset lines of travel are well defined so i wonder what it is that seemed important.  It will likely come to me.  I have less than 30 days to finish but i feel like the majority of the work is completed.

Need to deal with issue of using the wrong scale.

I would rather be working today, but I am not getting much done.  

The coffee tasted terrible today so I only drank half of it.  There are dogs barking, bothering me incessantly.  Enough complaining?

I swam 2000 yards before 10.  I did a little over the 1000 im again, a 500, 400 and 200, climbing down the ladder.   It turns out that 2000 yards is 1000 strokes more or less.  I need to figure out how to count strokes better.

The war goes on making me wonder if what i am doing is worth it.    I remember what I had forgotten in part.

The horror story of pfas is getting worse and worse.  What can you do about it? It causes testicular and thyroid cancer. They want to kill both of us to make an extra dollar,  the proof of one of my strongest arguments in the af grant.

Dupont and Russia killing us even as we kill ourselves with ourconvenience items, or necessities depending on how you look at them.  There is no use to what i am doing, but perhaps i shoudl continue to do it anyway.

Its hard to be happy with the news being what it is.

My life could be more simple and more complicated.  At the moment, nothing is happening except that i am trying to line up 10 interviews next week and make other things happen.  The book, the patent, the next grant or the one after that one; there is no end of work.  I have to do more technical work on saving the planet.  It looks so simple, but something is missing.  I do not believe it is totallly a matter of closing the circuit, indeed it should not require closing the circuit, but if i am right why is the power observed so far away, is it lightening also?  That is a valid question.  Is it all the static electricity in the world a part of this?

I am tired but what i really want to do is finish the patent in some fashion so i can finish and publish the book and this weekend is a time for that; i wont have a block of time for that until this evening, but i will have it then and i have plenty i can do until then although none of it is great.

10 interviews, i have asked for at least 5 and gotten none so far.  In the process i have done necessary customer discovery and drafting for the af grant, i have enlisted political help for the long term nsf grant and for the foia thing so i am learning a lot and getting a lot done.  

I wonder what you are doing.  I would like to interview you, find out why your hair is on fire.




No comments:

Post a Comment