Pages

Friday, July 1, 2022

7/1/22

 I have not forgotten anything, except that everything around you is a haze.  I attribute it to some form of senility tied to stress rather than any special magic about you, but who knows?

At 530 i had done a lot, coffee, pets, house security, breakfast and notes on the things that woke me up this morning.

Freethink: MIT proposes Brazil-sized fleet of “space bubbles” to cool the Earth. https://www.freethink.com/environment/solar-geoengineering-space-bubbles

I suppose the use of space bubbles as opposed to other shades (I used organic ones in Notes from Venus) applies as a competitor.  A relatively goofy competitor, but still a competitor.  Why do I have to be so much smarter than MIT?

I said we stopped because you could not be forgiving and I could not change how I feel nor change my life.  I could have, perhaps you could have, but I assume whatever you do it is the right thing, it is the standard by which I judge all things, including myself.  I come out pretty badly in the judging.

I once again worked through what I hope was a successful response to things, starting yesterday and finishing this morning before 9.

Rode to the office and back, riding towards some threatening clouds on the way back which made a little noise, but not much rain.  I'll probably be able to swim again if I want to swim 3 days in a row.  I ate the leftover spaghetti which was still pretty terrible and a salad which came from questionable lettuce, but I'm not dead yet.

I need to be editing the NPTE, but my eyes hurt and I'm not quite up to the new computer set up.  I also don't have a good cad program here; although in truth, not being able to edit the drawings would speed things up.  i've made a lot of progress in the next patent; but I'm not rushing it even though I originally wanted to file it 15 days ago.  Too much other patent work to do.

I would very much like to have something fun planned.  I suppose if the grant comes through when my computer comes back I will head to New Mexico if that's possible.  I'll know his month, how strange is that?  

I slept only 5 hours according to my watch.  I feel it now but I can't sleep even normally relaxing noises bother me.  It's not supposed to rain but the weather is too menacing to swim yet.  Thunder questions the low percentage of atoms and the details day rain is likely in 15 minutes despite the low odds.

I have made substantial progress on rough design modeling for the climate control and now energy generation.  It is little wonder that i cannot sleep as small pieces fall into place or at least in my mind.

I gave up even laying down, walked the dog which  was not too hot but the humidity left me drenched and it was hot enough so i swam 800 yds, just 400 im, it was very much just to rinse of the sweat from riding, walking and just being in the humidity but i feel relaxed if not sleepy, my mind not racing as much.  I shut down the computer so i wont be tempted to work.  I  would like to type here for a while, but it gets lonely and frustrating.






No comments:

Post a Comment