Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2022

7.14.22

 Lightening woke me up this morning but when I went on the deck to clear the yard of coyotes, there was a huge full moon high in the sky.  It would have made a beautiful picture, it was the type of moon that you would hold someone and look at together.  There was thunder and lightening in the distance, but the sky where the moon shone through was clear.

The proxy wars in Europe and Taiwan (asia) worry me.  I have physics for that, but I continue to be a voice in the wilderness.

My calendar is full, the program is interesting and serves to fill the needs of other applications.  I need a third screen at the office.

So it's late in the afternoon and there is nonstop thunder in the background although the radar shows the actual storms are still 5 or 10 miles south of here an building up rapidly.   I could well lose power so I will probably post this before too long and come back to it conditions permitting.

It's been a busy day fine tuning the save the world project and grant, doing customer discovery work, in zoom meetings and doing a 45 minute elliptical and weight workout, the new weight equipment getting mixed reviews from me, but its load bearing upper body work and I'm sure I'll get used to it.  Should have taken a picture.  I balanced the chemicals, shocked the pool and brushed it although with all this rain everything I do has a temporary feel to it.

I have stayed busy today but i have not finished the patent which I suppose is the next big thing, then finally the book.  I feel like i have to finish drafting this grant first in case the unexpected insight comes from it.  Something already has although it is only barely tangible and the stuff about the sifting core still has not been fully comitted to paper anywhere.

i have been too busy with the 3 programs i am in, the one that was pretty intense this week, the ip work and other things to think much at least today.  I finished an interesting book but it made me feel inadequate and a little homesick for a past that never happened.

The war news is worrisome, sides being picked by many countries.  China remains a wild card, i wonder if russia has taken time to realize how dangerous their situation is on that border and how unliely any aliance there is to work for them in the long term.  It is worrisome to think that ego might destroy the world ahead of stupidity; but either way it makes me sad to think i am spending my life in such a futile way trying to save it, thinking i can, and not having the relief which the home i only dream about could provide.


No comments:

Post a Comment