Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2022

8.11.22

This week has flown by.  I am frustrated and i dont have time to deal with all of the issues that keep coming up.
I cannot hold all the science in my head.
I do not have a great concept for moving forward; I will continue with the grants, but the plans to put together the fusion thing, so close and yet so far.
I hope to finish the claims and get them out.
The cip issue.  I may be getting help there, I may not.
6.5 hours of sleep, feeling it.  I feel a little sick, swimming would help, but the weather is uncooperative and i have to walk the dog first or take two showers or sleep like a bum.
Well, did the 2 plus mile walk and then the 2000 yard swim so I am relaxed a little more and the exercise is done.  There is much to do yet.


Dinner tonight. 
Why can't we eat together 
I have no peace in my life and nothing to look forward to except for this ancient vessel to slowly deteriorate as I fight to save the world against itself and all odds.
Back again, my feelings are hurt, cannot say its reasonable.
No word on anything recently filed that i need; but there is no immediate disaster, just a slowly perculating one.
I did get halfway to an offer on a parcel and perhaps that is a sign that things will pick up.  I need to finds someone to work on the Fema claim to go through the counsel and find someone, something i will have to look into next week, it will wait till then.
I miss you and having something that gave life meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment