Pages

Friday, August 5, 2022

8.5.22

 I can say that yesterday was not a wasted day because i got ready for Monday.  I left some questions unanswered, however, and there is much I did not read.  I think my decision, for better or worse has to include the concept of getting more information.

It is interesting because both of the examinations include the same broad concept but one is before definitively defining and time and atomic structure and one is after.

I had a lot to do this morning, but i have finished most of it.

Here's the reference to the end of the world for today:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/picture/2022/aug/04/martin-rowson-on-the-worlds-ride-to-a-cliff-edge-cartoon#img-1

Since it has become my job to save the world, at least for now, I think it is appropriate.  A little support?

I know that is unfair to ask, although I am seeking support from farther out or in more extreme ways than that.  Unfortunately, the hopes that I had for the connections made this past week do not seem to be going anywhere.  It has not been enough time to be certain about that; but I have started this other approach so we'll see.  All of this stuff coming together would be something,  funny it would mean absolutely nothing without you and I am guessing that has something to do with why it does and does not work out.

Where would we be without coffee.

What a friday it has been.  No progress in the broad targets, but the programmer issue is dealt with and the part came in and it is working.  There are a couple of tests, the primary one to see if a single plug in or out can be used to control everything and maybe to see if the usbc can still be made to work which would open a number of other options; but for the moment i have the ability to use two or 3 screens and two usb hookups.

I did a lot of work on EM today, more than I would have thought remained to be done, but I am even closer to dealing with the fusion issues and even the magnetosphere issue.  Strange how far I have come in such a very short time and I suppose putting off the patent continues to make sense.  Monday will be very weird to say the least.

I rode my bike towards the office.  I say toward, because a storm was blowing up and a little past the halfway mark it began to sprinkle and it was big thundercloud that took up the sky over the office and what looked like miles either way so i made a command decision and rode back substituting one 5 mile ride for two 3.5 mile rides.  It was at the hotest part of the day and I dont regret the decision even thought i think the storm just blew itself out.

I made some progress with the pool, but I am just putting off the inevitable.  The algae cannot be eliminated without draining the pool and the water is warm enough that it will continue to thrive and spread but I do think that with the type of scrubbing I did yesterday once a week and regular brushing i can keep it going through the summer.  The chlorine was high, but at a usable level this morning despite the work to bring things more under control but I did not accomplish what i had hoped.

I have everything back up and running in any event and friday has been fast and furious up till now as i take a break to do this.

Ahh Sweet success.  I have it set up so a single usb connection and a single power connection connects and disconnects the computer.  There is a sticking keyboard issue via the usb but its an issue that has to be dealt with and can be solved although I'm not extremely happy about it.

I am dealing with a lot of stuff, why do i have to deal with you? How can I still love you when there is no reason for it.

https://youtu.be/vhTfYMwYFvA

No comments:

Post a Comment