Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2022

8.13.22

 Saturday, time always go by so quickly.

cats got out last night, something i realized when i woke at 5 and it was quiet.   ran outside, full moon and at the gate was one cat but the other wasn't where expected, but showed up shortly.  was a relief.  the coffee is better for that and the cats have only just now starting howling again and i can let them out again.

Ok, 1015 and i did a fairly short 7.5 mile bike ride, checked on the patching material, i would give it a 3 out of 10.  It says interior/exterior, but its really just caulk and on the site they limit its use to interior even thought the packaging says indoor/outdoor.  Its mostly soft with some limited hardening so tomorrow I may have a different view of things.  I needed a polymer composite, this was supposed to be a shortcut, probably not a brilliant way to shortcut things, but even without sanding, a little paint and this product will likely go a long way, I need to replace the wood that I'm trying to get a couple of  years out of with caulk, glue and paint.  If it hardens then I think it will work out.

Started severance after watching the Colbert spoof. It is funny because it is true.

I have spent much of my work morning editing the fusion document.  it's interesting how many changes a print out suggests.

It is a little after noon.   you likely will wonder if i am going insane and likely i am. I might have been able to go crazy without you, but certainly you've played a role.  I'm talking to myself, but I think I'm talking to you.  How crazy is that?  I have essentially been alone other than dealing with the nuisance of these animals for two weeks and i am working extremely hard and in many different directions.

I spent a little time preparing lunch.

Below you will see the base vegetables, all cut from locally grown product.



After the corn, hot peppers were added:


And lastly the finished product with some fresh green onion on top.


It is plated in a large bowl for the sake of visibility.  I know what you are thinking.  Who do i need to marry to eat these meals? Me, obviously.  But no one is eating this with me.  I suppose this means the food is not worth the other costs.

Right now I am waiting for the balance, enough for perhaps 2 more meals, to cool off enough so it can be refrigerated.
It is later, the time when more active people are going out.  I guess you're going out.  I got one of the cats in and I need to get the other one in, sooner would be better.  They love to be out, but coyotes are everywhere, I've seen them and they have sittings on the neighborhood watch.  Hopefully this will not be a challenge, it's exhausting and they'll complain all night if they can't get out again.  I should sleep outside with the coyotes and mosquitos.
I fixed the music issue and I'm adding a couple of longish play-lists.  I found some old radio podcasts, I listened to a western with a famous actress from 1955 and David Niven doing 1984 which was a little too sad, did we betray each other?

No comments:

Post a Comment