Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2022

8.4.22

 Breath, that is the name of the mindless miniseries.  Remembered as I fell asleep last night, not hard to remember.

Slept better, probably the 1500 yards swimming.  Today weather promises to be more cooperative.  Busy morning, but it is 9AM already so I need a break.

Had a stupid (very stupid) problem with my early morning call, but it was a 15 minute sales call so not sure what is lost if anything.

Lined up the programmer, threw Tunica into the mix.  That would be a prison without you, funny.  Maybe that is true of life but i have something important to finish.

I swam 30 minutes, brushed the pool from in it pretty hard too, go no intensity minutes for that, walked the dog 2.4 miles in the heat of the day, swam in clouds, but it is sunny again now.  Shocked the pool after brushing it,, pretty hard, treated it for algae after that if it doesnt rain, well i willl test it again tomorrow.

I have a small dinner tonight that i dont want to go to, but i owe the guy the dinner and i have some stuff which is premature but i can talk to him about it and there are things that i need to do besides all of that.

I cant eat fast food anymore after getting so sick last time, not even the breakfasts which i know my stomach can handle.  The place i am eating tonight is a nice place in a place in the country sort of way, home cooked type stuff.

I am not sure what else i am  doing, i just know i am doing that.  perhaps i will come back later tonight and write some more, but i am lost in a deep well of science alone with nothing but my moral obligations to keep me company.

No comments:

Post a Comment