Pages

Friday, August 26, 2022

82622

 Dinner last night. A bit of Sandwich and a quarter bowl of old soup I mixed together too form a tiny stew, still hungry so a half pnut butter sandwich with the runny organic butter and strawberry jelly and a tiny bag of chips, still hungry so I added a banana. 

Stubbed toe better but it's a pieced together mess despite a few days of healing. 

Thiry minutes of stair, 20 of elliptical, brushing the pool which was green to do something at least for upper body.  Then back stretches and a couple of hernia retracting yoga poses that didn't accomplish much after all the stresses. 

It takes a lot of time just to be alive, but i read some last night, just a chance to relax for a while and let the hernia subside.

Slept reasonably well.  I have decided to spray the outside deck of the house, a compromise between poison and roaches who like this weather.  Nothing is expected to change over the next 10 days, the report indicates more than 50 percent chance of rain which of late means it will rain hard for at least half of the time.

There are flood warnings but none of those affect me directly  Floods and droughts, often at the same time, how strange and terrible the weather is.  Flash floods in the south and it does not appear to be moving, being high up does not seem to be helping.  Road problems.

Tuesday appears to be when the rivers will crest here, but it is supposed to continue raining.

Today it is finish grants, at least 2 of them, and go over patent scope with drawings from the specification early.

The coffee is good today, but there isnt much of it.

If there was anything to the 40 days of rain, then we would be building arks.

I have to get to work pretty soon, i have a lot to do.

Dare I say the weather seems to be clearing up?  I suppose I won't have an excuse not to swim today although I am making some preliminary steps.  Another 30 minutes to let everything clear out of the way.

The weather finally broke and I swam 1600 yards with all the im in a very green pool and did another 400 yds worth brushing the sides by hand. The ph is out of whack again but I think I will have it balanced tomorrow and I shocked it tonight in the hopes that I had enough ash to make that more effective. 

That was after a fairly hot 2.5 mile dog walk do in clean and worn out now and fairly close to where I need to be with the physics although I will have to work this weekend. 

I did the editing of grants and was told they are getting better and reviewed the patent stuff and now I am well into the other work that needed to be done.

How do you feel about crunchy chic peas?  Have you tried them?  I think they are quite the snack food though whether they are healthy as humus I do not know.  Try them and you can let me know although I suppose I won't know.

The swimming and brushing underwater has left me tired.  it's only 645, but if it was a couple of hours later I'd go to sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment