Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2022

8.18.22

 There are thunderstorms in the distance.  That could be the name of a book of my life.  they are on the way here.

It is almost 6.  I have been up for a while, unable in the press of events to write here.

Why do i torture myself with memories of you who are dead to me?

Yesterday was not a bad day.   Some time now this proposal for hwy 90 will be put together, perhaps being this close we will both dig our heels end.  Based on the comps, i need to raise and not lower the price.  There was a time when this would have been a step closer to you, now it is primarily an issue of disposing of small debts and covering the costs of patents, one investment paying for another, newer one.   For the moment, those costs are quite low.

I have to file that provisional at some point in time so the book may be published. That being said, I continue to close the loop on how to practice the invention.  I need to make sure those claims are coming. An initial and troublesome initial response has been received from the pto.  The realtor screwed up the counter pitch.  I pitched the idea that i would put the power company at the head of fusion research.  i can add to that that they are investing in climate control, something no other power company has considered.  that alone should be worth the investment.

The last time i amended that provisional, however, will be today if i file it today.  i cannot expect tomorrow to be much different, but there will always be another one and the book needs to be published.

Why do so many thought roads lead back to you?

Darned if I didn't figure out how to do it in detail.

More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment